Saturday, 11 June 2011

Leave-in Moisturizer Mix Recipe

My leave-in mix is pretty straight forward. It took me a while to perfect my recipe, but now that I have, I'm not going to mess up a good thing. Feel free to try this and see if it works for you.



You Will Need: 
  • Measuring cups                                                     
  • Pure Vegetable Glycerine
  • Filtered/distilled water
  • Aloe Vera Gel ( food grade)
  • Spray bottle


 Recipe: 
  •  1 ounce vegetable glycerine
  • 1.5 ounces aloe vera gel
  • 1 cup of filtered/distilled water


Alternative Recipe: 

Just in case the above recipe doesn't moisturize enough for you, you can use this recipe instead.

  • 2 ounces vegetable glycerine
  • 3 ounces aloe vera gel
  • 1 cup of filtered/distilled water



Directions:

Making my moisturizing mix is simple. This was done intentionally. All you need to do is mix the ingredients at the designated quantities in a spray bottle. Once you create your mix, store it in the refrigerator ( this is optional, but it will keep your mix fresh longer)

Where to find ingredients: 

You can find the ingredients for the mix at pretty much any health food store, but I personally buy my  ingredients on Amazon:

Vegetable Glycerine:   http://www.amazon.com/Foods-Glycerine-Vegetable-16-Fluid-Ounces/dp/B0019LWU2K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1307853465&sr=8-1

Aloe Vera Gel:  http://www.amazon.com/Lily-Desert-Aloe-Juice-liquid/dp/B00014DUWA/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1307853597&sr=1-1



  

No comments:

Post a Comment